- Applies with Water: One less thing to cary in your clutch for on the fly lash changes. Or maybe not a fan of messy glue? Ardell’s got you! Simply dip the lash band into the water, wait a few seconds and stick the band to your lash line! No need for applying glue that requires precision and never gets sloppy and slimy. The band is pre-glued and gets activated when put in water. Gives you a secure hold you can trust! Stays in place and props up your look all throughout the day (or night!)
- Fluttery, Light Volume: Ease with style! Crafted with ultra-light and mink-like fibers that give a subtle zhoosh without looking fake. Soft on the eyes but softer to touch. Comfortable on the lids. Perfect with makeup or without. With its superb silkiness, you’ll have that exact feel and look of your natural hairs! Perfect for day-to-day looks or for slightly tweaking your short natural lashes for a more alluring vibe!
- Tapered, Medium Fibers: Whether you’re going for a simple daytime look or feeling flashy for the night, these lashes are just the right strips to go for! Each strand pops in all black with tapered tips adding up to the most natural-looking lashes you would expect from Ardell. Blends in smoothly with your natural lash line.Perfect for enhancing your eye features. Permanently curled, so, no need for constant retouching. For some extra drama top them off with mascara and liner and your eyes will pop in just seconds!
- Rounded Lash Style: Go for a more open-eye look! These strips feature a rounded lash style where shorter hairs are placed on the inner and outer edges and longer ones on the center. The best pick if you’re looking for the right lashes that can highlight the natural shape of your small eyes. Creates a wider eye illusion and gives a more brightening effect to your overall look. A great addition to your bold statement for both casual and special occasions.
1. Check fit: Align band with natural lash line to check for fit. Remove lash tabs by trimming each end. Trim any excess lash for fit if necessary.
2. Activate adhesive: Immerse lash band in warm water for 10-15 seconds. Ensure lash band is fully saturated before applying to lash line.
3. Apply lashes: Secure lash band by pressing onto lash line.
Removal: To remove, saturate a cotton swab with water and apply along the lash band. Gently peel away lash strip, starting from the outer corner and slowly moving toward the inner corner.
CAUTION: use only as directed.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.