- Adhesive-Free Application: Can we skip to the good part? Definitely yes! These innovative strip lashes won’t require you to use any lash glue or cosmetic adhesives. Simply dip the band into warm water, wait for a few seconds and stick the strip on your lash line! Avoids clutter and mess especially if you’re still figuring out how to be a pro. The band comes in an intense black shade imitating the effect of your black eyeliner. Less glue and eyeliner but with the same glam and wow!
- Fair, Moderate Volume: Prudently thick and just enough to not make your eyes look smaller. Perfect if you’re going for something to hype up your look without going too far. Each strand is tailored with carefully tapered tips adding up to the natural look and feel - you’d barely feel them there until you shower off! Blends smoothly with your natural hairs, does not look stiff, and definitely will keep up with you even when you shed happy tears! A fantastic addition to your makeup collection!
- Medium Length Wispies: Great volume with just the right amount of length. Ideal for naturally short lashes daring for those longer blinkers but not going overboard. The strands also have that staggered length adding more drama and excitement to your style. Keeps a good bend but is still flexible for you to curl them as you please. Take it up a notch and elevate your style in just minutes!
- Open, Rounded Lash Style: Go for brighter and bigger eyes! The band is styled where longer fibers appear in the center and shorter ones are fixed on the inner and outer corners giving you that extra glow effect - you’ll make all hearts sink with just a wink! Great for outdoor events, gala nights, and themed photoshoots!
1. Check fit: Align band with natural lash line to check for fit. Remove lash tabs by trimming each end. Trim any excess lash for fit if necessary.
2. Activate adhesive: Immerse lash band in warm water for 10-15 seconds. Ensure lash band is fully saturated before applying to lash line.
3. Apply lashes: Secure lash band by pressing onto lash line.
Removal: To remove, saturate a cotton swab with water and apply along the lash band. Gently peel away lash strip, starting from the outer corner and slowly moving toward the inner corner."
CAUTION: use only as directed.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.