- Easy, No-Glue Application: Say goodbye to chaotic lash time! These faux lashes are crafted with one of Ardell’s finest creations where you don’t need glue to style your lashes. Wet the band instead and get the maximum lash hold that you can rely on for hours! No messing around with adhesives. Save time with the easiest no-fuss lash application. Plus, the lash band comes in an intense black perfect to look just like your eyeliner. Talk about efficiency and styling, yeah!
- Fave, Flared Lash Style: Quick fix for a more open eye look! Meticulously styled with shorter hairs placed in the inner corners and elongated ones at the outer. The fanning out of lashes creates a wider-eye effect making it easier to pose a sultry feline flick. Great for most eye shapes but ideal for babes with close-set or almond eyes. The fibers are placed in a crisscross and wispy design that adds a flirty effect and subtle drama you’ve been dying for!
- Soft, Mid-Length Fibers: Nail that ‘lashes but better’ day! Each fiber pops out in all-black. Nicely tapered tips elevate the natural-looking of the lashes. Blends seamlessly with your naturals. So seamless, it's like new hairs just grew out of your lash line overnight! Not lengthy but no less dramatic! Wear without liners or eyeshadows for a casual look or style them with a very thin black liner for a more sophisticated vibe. Never heavy on the lids. A secure hold that stays on even with sweat or water!
- Decent, Medium Volume: Crafted with enough thickness to even out your lashes. Ideal if you’re fancying a feminine look or going for something to volume up your blinkers without going too far. Exceptionally comfortable to wear, you’ll barely feel them there! These might be your next daily faves or go-to’s to perk up a gloomy day. Makes any event or zoom day extra exciting!
1. Check fit: Align band with natural lash line to check for fit. Remove lash tabs by trimming each end. Trim any excess lash for fit if necessary.
2. Activate adhesive: Immerse lash band in warm water for 10-15 seconds. Ensure lash band is fully saturated before applying to lash line.
3. Apply lashes: Secure lash band by pressing onto lash line.
Removal: To remove, saturate a cotton swab with water and apply along the lash band. Gently peel away lash strip, starting from the outer corner and slowly moving toward the inner corner.
CAUTION: use only as directed.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.