- No-Adhesive Needed: If you’re a full swing falsies lover or just started on your lash journey, these strips are your easy to get a stylish day-to-day look. Tailored with Ardell’s water-activated band, you'll have an easy time applying. No adhesive is needed and safer for those with delicate eyes. Just dip the lash band into warm water, give it a few seconds to get all tacky, push gently to your lash line and you’re all done!
- Medium-Length Fibers: Fashioned with moderately trimmed hairs, just perfect for enhancing naturally short hairs or adding up more drama to your medium-length naturals. Has a slightly crisscrossed pattern creating a groovy but sophisticated trend. Keeps a natural wave so no need for constant curling, you can leave your lash curler at home!
- Airy, Light Volume: Style with ease! Made with extra lightweight materials and mink-like fibers giving a very sheer enhancement to your natural lashes. Soft to wear and softer for everyone’s eyes to see! Blends comfortably with your genuine hairs allowing a very natural look and feel, not overwhelming on the lids, and can go with or without any liner or eyeshadows on. A head-turning no-makeup look you can’t miss out on!
- Flirty, Flare Style: An instant fix for a more open-eye look! Expertly contoured with shorter hairs placed in the inner corners and longer ones at the outer edges. This fanned-out style of the lashes creates a wider-eye illusion, making it easy for you to pro a sleek cat-eye finish or pose a brighter vibe. Great for most eye shapes but always the gem pick for smaller, almond, or close-set eyes.
1. Check fit: Align band with natural lash line to check for fit. Remove lash tabs by trimming each end. Trim any excess lash for fit if necessary.
2. Activate adhesive: Immerse lash band in warm water for 10-15 seconds. Ensure lash band is fully saturated before applying to lash line.
3. Apply lashes: Secure lash band by pressing onto lash line.
Removal: To remove, saturate a cotton swab with water and apply along the lash band. Gently peel away lash strip, starting from the outer corner and slowly moving toward the inner corner.
CAUTION: use only as directed.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.