- No-Adhesive Needed: Easy and secure. Fashioned with pre-glued lash bands so you won’t have to do the meticulous application of the adhesive on the thin strip. Softly dip the base of the strip into warm water, wait for a few seconds - apply, and voila! You’re all set! No lousing up with glue and getting all chaotic while preparing. The black band creates a black eyeliner effect and promises a secure hold that will sure to put up with you for long hours. Less prep but the same glam and fab!
- Fuller and Bolder Strips: Make your lashes speak louder than words! Do it in a wink with these rich and sassier lashes that combines more strands than regular strips. Nicely tapered hairs stuffed together for that fresh new drama! Made with super-lightweight materials so they’re not heavy on your lids and stay on even water, sweat, and happy tears. Dress up with tons of personality starting from your lashes!
- Sophisticated Long Fibers: Not stiff, stays flexible even with the longest lashes on! Wow everyone or keep ‘em wondering what serum (or falsies) you used! Boasting exquisitely long strands ideal for completely transforming the appearance of your eyes. Great for small eyes that need a bolder statement. Longer, natural fibers for more volume and body. Definitely not for those who prefer simplicity!
- Brighter, Wider Eye Effect: A quick way out for small eyes! Shorter hairs are placed on the inner and outer edges of the band while the slightly longer ones are on the center of the strip. This impressive lash style delivers a wider and more open-eye effect that will, by no means, make your eyes pop and stand out in the crowd. Perfect for upgrading your hooded, wide-set, deep-set even monolid eyes!
1. Check fit: Align band with natural lash line to check for fit. Remove lash tabs by trimming each end. Trim any excess lash for fit if necessary.
2. Activate adhesive: Immerse lash band in warm water for 10-15 seconds. Ensure lash band is fully saturated before applying to lash line.
3. Apply lashes: Secure lash band by pressing onto lash line.
Removal: To remove, saturate a cotton swab with water and apply along the lash band. Gently peel away lash strip, starting from the outer corner and slowly moving toward the inner corner.
CAUTION: use only as directed.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.