Ardell, Makeup Brush Cleaner, 1.7 fl oz

  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103.11ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
$8.00
In stock
SKU
71186
  • Cleans and Treats Applicators: Make sure your brushes and applicators stay pristine and beautiful every after washing! This cleaning solution from Ardell offers thorough washing for your natural and synthetic brushes and applicators you can have hygienic makeup time for yourself and your clients. Effectively sanitizes to help in preventing breakouts, rashes, and other skin problems.
  • Light, No Rinse Formulation: This brush and applicator cleaner is made with a no-rinse formula allowing you to clean your makeup essentials anytime and anywhere. Perfect for makeup users and professionals who need on-the-go cleaning solutions for events and outdoor sessions. Fast-drying you can have polished brushes in a snap!
  • Safe on Skin and Brushes: It's possible to leave those harsh cleansers behind. Ardell's makeup brush cleaner keeps your brushes in their best condition which may prolong their life and makes you enjoy more experiences with your favorite brushes. A must-have for anyone who wants their brushes to remain fresh and new-looking, as well as their skin!
  • Easy and Quick to Use: Forget about the old way of cleaning your makeup brushes with soap and water that may damage them. Because of its no-rinse formula, you can have clean and fresh makeup applicators right away. Simply spray a small amount of the cleaner on your brush and wipe it clean with a paper towel or cloth. Comes in a 1.7 oz bottle you won’t run out quickly!

How to use: Spray a small amount of Brush Cleaner on your brush and wipe clean with a paper towel or cloth and repeat if necessary. Be sure brush is completely dry before using.

Ingredients: C7-8 Isoparaffin, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 13.52ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
DANGER! HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. EYE IRRITANT. VAPOR HARMFUL. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Contains Petroleum Distillates. WARNING: Only use this product as directed. Avoid direct contact with appliance switches or electrical cords. Avoid prolonged contact with plastic housing. Do not use as a general purpose cleaner. Do not use as a fuel. Do not use for any other purpose than directed. DANGER! FLAMMABLE. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT, SPARKS, FLAME AND ALL OTHER SOURCES OF IGNITION. VAPORS MAY CAUSE FLASH FIRE OR IGNITE EXPLOSIVELY. VAPORS MAY TRAVEL LONG DISTANCES TO OTHER AREAS AND ROOMS AWAY FROM WORK SITE. IF THE WORK AREA IS NOT WELL VENTILATED, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS. Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basement, bathrooms and small, enclosed areas. Whenever possible, use outdoors in an open area. If using indoors, open all windows and doors and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area. If strong odor is noticed or you experience slight dizziness – STOP – ventilation is inadequate. Leave area immediately. Extinguish all flames and pilot lights, and turn off all stoves, heaters, electric motors and all other sources of ignition during use and until all vapors are gone. Do not spread this product over large surface areas as this can cause fire and dramatically increase health safety risks. Do not smoke. HEALTH HAZARDS: Avoid breathing of vapors or mist. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged overexposure to solvents with neurological and other physiological damage. Intentional misuse of this product by deliberately concentrating and inhaling vapors can be harmful or fatal. External use only. IF SWALLOWED, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call poison control center, hospital emergency room or physician for instructions. Avoid contact with skin. IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, immediately wash with soap and water. If irritation occurs, seek medical attention. Protect eyes with chemical splash goggles. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES, immediately flush with water for 15 minutes, remove any contact lens if necessary and seek immediate medical attention.