- Rose Gold Pleasure: Oh la la! Sexy and seductive has never been this much fun with Ardell’s Nail Addict Rose Gold French. Features 4 deluxe styles that add a cheeky vibe to your Sunday brunch fits or your hosting gig getup. Includes classic matte rose, triple gold wave on rose, golden French tip, and reverse golden French tip nails. Try this gorgeous nail set today and we’re sure you’ll never want to wear your old ones again!
- Exclusive False Nail Design: Top-class artificial nail design because you deserve only the very best! Ardell’s Rose Gold French belongs to the Nail Addict Premium collection. This carefully crafted and curated collection features luscious ombres, intricate patterns, perfect matte/shine finishes, and wild color combinations. You’re sure to find something as unique as your personality!
- Complete Nail & Tool Set: No need for nail salon trips! Get delightful pretty nails right where you are with the Nail Addict Rose Gold French kit, exclusively from Ardell. It’s got everything you need. 24 sultry rose & gold combination false nails, Ardell nail glue, a handy mini nail file, and a cuticle stick. Instant glam nails your way!
- Nailed It: No-sweat beautiful nails! Getting on your Ardell Nail Addict Gold French nails is simple, fast, and easy! Just apply a thin layer of glue to your clean and buffed nails. Put on a matching Rose Gold French nail to your natural nail, press, and hold for about 10-15 seconds. Check fit and shape with the file as desired. That’s it! Time to go out there and break hearts.
1. Clean and lightly buff nail.
2. Select a nail tip that fits your natural nail.
3. Apply a thin layer of glue to natural nail.
4. Place nail tip over natural nail and hold firmly for 10 - 15 seconds.
If needed, file nails to desired length and shape.
Soak in acetone polish remover until adhesive dissolves. Do not break or peel off nails.
Warning: BONDS SKIN INSTANTLY. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, MOUTH, AND SKIN. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. Do not apply to damaged or infected nails. Eyelid bonding: consult a physician. Skin bonding: soak and ease apart gently. Not for use in the area of the eye.