Ardell, Makeup Brush Cleaner, 1.7 fl oz

  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 107.87ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Special Price $6.00 was $8.00
In stock
SKU
71186EC
-
+

Our quick-drying 1.7 fluid ounce formula cleans and conditions brush bristle hairs, no water needed 

Ingredients: C7-8 Isoparaffin, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)

How to use: Spray a small amount of Brush Cleaner on your brush and wipe clean with a paper towel or cloth and repeat if necessary. Be sure brush is completely dry before using.

DANGER! HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. EYE IRRITANT. VAPOR HARMFUL. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Contains Petroleum Distillates. WARNING: Only use this product as directed. Avoid direct contact with appliance switches or electrical cords. Avoid prolonged contact with plastic housing. Do not use as a general purpose cleaner. Do not use as a fuel. Do not use for any other purpose than directed. DANGER! FLAMMABLE. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT, SPARKS, FLAME AND ALL OTHER SOURCES OF IGNITION. VAPORS MAY CAUSE FLASH FIRE OR IGNITE EXPLOSIVELY. VAPORS MAY TRAVEL LONG DISTANCES TO OTHER AREAS AND ROOMS AWAY FROM WORK SITE. IF THE WORK AREA IS NOT WELL VENTILATED, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS. Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basement, bathrooms and small, enclosed areas. Whenever possible, use outdoors in an open area. If using indoors, open all windows and doors and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area. If strong odor is noticed or you experience slight dizziness – STOP – ventilation is inadequate. Leave area immediately. Extinguish all flames and pilot lights, and turn off all stoves, heaters, electric motors and all other sources of ignition during use and until all vapors are gone. Do not spread this product over large surface areas as this can cause fire and dramatically increase health safety risks. Do not smoke. HEALTH HAZARDS: Avoid breathing of vapors or mist. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged overexposure to solvents with neurological and other physiological damage. Intentional misuse of this product by deliberately concentrating and inhaling vapors can be harmful or fatal. External use only. IF SWALLOWED, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call poison control center, hospital emergency room or physician for instructions. Avoid contact with skin. IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, immediately wash with soap and water. If irritation occurs, seek medical attention. Protect eyes with chemical splash goggles. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES, immediately flush with water for 15 minutes, remove any contact lens if necessary and seek immediate medical attention.
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 12.51ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;