- Dual-Purpose Lash Adhesive: It’s Duo’s dual-purpose lash glue and liner in one! This double-tip lash fave serves as an adhesive when wet and settles with an intense black or brown that can also work as your eyeliner. The brown shade makes your eyes look bigger while the black color makes it a perfect match for smoky makeup. Create two of your favorite looks using just one lash adhesive! Perfect for when you need dramatic but natural-looking eye makeup that is fast to sculpt so you can rush out the door!
- Great for Long-Wear Makeup: This dual color lash adhesive has a non-irritating formula that can stand for long hours without retouching. Made with a powerful and innovative formula that can give you an instant lash surge while still having the real feel of natural lashes. It’s lightweight and not sticky on the skin but can hold lashes all day long without retouching. And of course, it’s waterproof, tear-proof and can hold your lashes even through sweat and sudden eye movements.
- Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Skin: Your new lash duo that takes care of your eyes as well as your skin! This lash line glue is made water-resistant, odorless, hypoallergenic, non-irritating and it does not contain harmful ingredients even for sensitive eyes. With just one swipe, you’ll get glue and a line effect which means less stuff on your lids. The perfect lashes for easily-irritated eyes and skin!
- Quick and Easy to Apply: If you're a pro, then this lash adhesive is your new best friend. The Line It Lash It is designed to not just make accurate lines but also make your lash application fast, clean, and simple. Slap one strip on! Then draw a line with our adhesive eyeliner for a stronger grip. Makes your lash application faster so you can have more time for partying!
1. Apply 2 coats of adhesive eyeliner along the upper lash line
2. Place false lashes on adhesive eyeliner while liner is still semi-wet and gently press down to secure
Removal: To remove lashes, gently peel off lash strip starting at the outer corner. To remove adhesive eyeliner, gently wipe oil based makeup remover over closed eyelids until clean.
Quick Tips: Apply on clean and dry lids. For best results, use primer prior to application. If you need to reposition lashes once adhesive eyeliner has dried, slowly peel off lashes, clean residue and reapply fresh coat of adhesive
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If you have a pre-existing eye condition, consult your physician before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if irritation occurs. Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not wear adhesive eyeliner in or near an MRI machine.