- Dual-Purpose Lash Adhesive: Two in one is the new way to go! This double-tip lash fave is lash glue when wet, but doubles as your eyeliner. Two stunning colors. Comes in an intense black or blue shade. The black color makes it a perfect match for smoky makeup while the blue one adds a bit of drama and more excitement to your overall look. The perfect lash fave for creating your signature black-lined eyes and glam and fab look!
- Great for Long-Wear Makeup: Features a powerful yet innovative formula that sticks lashes strongly and stays put for long hours. Whether the day requires you to attend a gala event or just your ordinary routine in the office, this unique duo is to give you a look that holds up to all occasions. A non-irritating formula that's so easy to apply. Waterproof, tear-proof, and lightweight yet holding and won't budge throughout the day. Yet not like any ordinary lash glue, DUO LINE IT LASH IT makes eyes stand out with its fantastic lash extending ability without being heavy on the eyes.
- Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Skin: Your new lash duo that takes care of your eyes as well as your skin! This lash line glue is made water-resistant, odorless, hypoallergenic, and non-irritating and it does not contain harmful ingredients even for sensitive eyes. With just one swipe, you’ll get that glue and line effect which means less stuff on your lids. The perfect lashes for easily-irritated eyes and skin!
- Quick and Easy to Apply: If you're a pro, then this lash adhesive is your new best friend. The Line It Lash It is designed to not just make accurate lines but also make your lash application fast, clean and simple. Slap one strip on! Then draw a line with our adhesive eyeliner for a stronger grip. Makes your lash time faster so you can spend more time partying!
1. Apply 2 coats of adhesive eyeliner along the upper lash line
2. Place false lashes on adhesive eyeliner while liner is still semi-wet and gently press down to secure
Removal: To remove lashes, gently peel off lash strip starting at the outer corner. To remove adhesive eyeliner, gently wipe oil based makeup remover over closed eyelids until clean.
Quick Tips: Apply on clean and dry lids. For best results, use primer prior to application. If you need to reposition lashes once adhesive eyeliner has dried, slowly peel off lashes, clean residue and reapply fresh coat of adhesive
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If you have a pre-existing eye condition, consult your physician before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if irritation occurs. Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not wear adhesive eyeliner in or near an MRI machine.