1. Align the lash band with your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if required.
2. Apply a thin line of lash adhesive to the lash band and wait for 30 seconds until the adhesive becomes tacky.
3. Place the lash band as close to your natural lash line as possible and gently press down to secure.
To remove, simply peel off the lash from the outer edge and carefully remove adhesive from the band to reuse.
1. For a luxurious look, nestle brush into your lash roots and then gently shimmy the wand side to side as you move it up the length of lashes.
2. Coat generously, root to tip, for luxe lashes.
3. Repeat for a multi-layered false lash effect.