- Winged Out Flair: Get winged-out glam lash lines effortlessly no matter your eye shape! The Ardell Beauty Wings Gel Eyeliner Royal is exactly what you need. Accentuates the natural form and color of your eyes. Look your very best! Now you’re ready for that party downtown tonight or for a secret date with that cute guy from work.
- Rich Color Results: Make your eyes pop! The Ardell Wings Gel Eyeliner - Royal brings the best look out of your beautiful brown eyes. Made with rich pigment-based ingredients that give you a fantastic color payoff. Line your eyes with a regal shade of matte blue glamour. Let them know you’re here, QUEEN!
- Flawless Application: You’re in charge! The Ardell Beauty Wings Gel Eyeliner promises silky-smooth and worry-free lash liner application. Comes in a convenient 0.07-ounce container topped with an easy-to-use brush cap. Gives you complete control over intensity, opacity, and shape with its precision tip. Waterproof too. Won't run, smudge, and budge!
- Safe and Gentle: No irritation and infections, only gorgeous eye makeup looks! The Ardell Beauty Wings Gel Eyeliner - Royal has a gentle gluten-free and paraben-free formula. Matchless beauty without the guilt, this fab Ardell liner is cruelty-free and vegan-friendly too!
- Remove the handy brush by gently unclicking it from its base. Flip it around and attach it to the base for a longer handle.
- Dip eyeliner brush into gel pot.
- Glide gel above lash line.
- Continue to build until desired wing shape is achieved.
- When you're done: clean the brush head: put some gentle makeup remover in the palm of your hand, dip brush in quickly, and rinse under cool running tapwater. Press onto clean paper towel and ensure its fully dry before storing in handle.
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, May Contain (+/-): Blue 1 Lake (CI42090), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Ultramarines (CI77007)