- Water-Activated Band: For the lash lover on the go! Experience a flawless lash application with these no-adhesive needed strips. Simply dip the band into warm water, let it get tacky, and wear on! The strip is pre-glued with a colorless bond leaving no marks or stains behind. Makes it easier for you to do a quick and simple everyday make-up for work, school, or gym. The black band gives a very secure hold, it can endure water, sweat, or even your happy tears!
- Fair, Medium Volume: Not overwhelmingly thick and won't make your eyes look smaller. If you're looking for something to upgrade your overall makeup but not overdone, then this is the right pair for you! Made with a moderate count of fibers for natural looks. Designed to even out your lash line and remove the sparse gaps especially if you have very few hairs. Stays flexible and comfortable on the lids, you’d barely notice or feel them!
- Silky, Short Fibers: Comes in short lengths but still gives a stunning look! Perfect for small-sized eyes that need a little enhancement for a great day in the office, a special date, or simply if you want to spice up your day. Blends in naturally with your genuine lashes. They are soft-looking and feeling. Even though they are so natural, you'll grab everyone's attention. Lash it away from daytime to nighttime!
- Rounded Lash Style: Designed with nicely tapered tips where shorter hairs are placed on the inner and outer corners and slightly longer ones on the center. Creates a more open-eye effect and delivers that illusion of depth and definition. The best choice for small and hooded eyes that need a lil’ bit of lift to emphasize their natural shape. Be more beautiful without intending to overdo it!
1. Check fit: Align band with natural lash line to check for fit. Remove lash tabs by trimming each end. Trim any excess lash for fit if necessary.
2. Activate adhesive: Immerse lash band in warm water for 10-15 seconds. Ensure lash band is fully saturated before applying to lash line.
3. Apply lashes: Secure lash band by pressing onto lash line.
Removal: To remove, saturate a cotton swab with water and apply along the lash band. Gently peel away lash strip, starting from the outer corner and slowly moving toward the inner corner.
CAUTION: use only as directed.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.