- All-In-One Brow Tint Kit: A gentle powder and developer formulation specifically designed to carefully create full and defined brows with ease and accuracy. The kit includes: 1 powder tint 8.5 g, 1 conditioning developer 30mL, 1 reusable plastic tray, 1 reusable spoolie, and 1 reusable spatula for mixing. Your one-stop shop for creating your dream on-fleek brows!
- Salon-Quality Tinted Brows: Now you can have the attractive, bold eyebrows you've always wanted without spending too much time and money on salon treatments. This brow tint permanently colors and shapes your eyebrows, covering all hair including short, thin, and gray hairs. A new home product that gives you salon-finish brows at half the cost!
- Easy and Convenient to Use: It doesn't matter if your brow hair is short or sparse! The brow tint works well on both types of brows! mix the powder with the developer to create your own custom tint color, apply, wait ten minutes, and then wipe away any excess color for perfectly defined arches! With no tools necessary except for an eyebrow brush for application.
- Every day, On-the-Go Brows: Don't have time to fuss over your makeup daily? Ardell's got you! The innovative powder brow tint and developer allows you to create dark, defined, stunning eyebrows (even without a steady hand) that last up to two weeks without smudging, fading, or running. Your go-to for your daily perfect arch.
HOW TO USE:
a. Prepare brows by washing with soap and water. Dry thoroughly.
a. Squeeze a pea sized amount of the conditioning developer into the plastic mixing tray.
b. Shake the tint bottle 3-4 times into the developer and use the plastic spatula to thoroughly mix the tint until it is a smooth consistency.
a. Apply the mixture generously to one brow at a time using the small brush provided for a precise application. Be sure to apply the mixture in the shape of your desired brow and to clean up around the edges to avoid accidental staining of the skin.
a. Set a timer for 10 minutes after application is completed.
b. Once the processing time is complete, remove the color from the brow area with a damp towel. Allow eyebrows to dry htoroughly to see the color results.
c. If a slightly darker color is needed, reapply brow tint and process for another 3-5 minutes.
d. Remove with a damp towel.
e. Discard any unused material. Do not attempt to store or re-use after application.
Conditioning Developer Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Xantham Gum DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Color Powder Ingredients: Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, m-Aminophenol Sulfate, 2,4 - Diaminophenoxyethanol Sulfate, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene
WARNING: this product is NOT intended for use on eyelashes. To do so may cause blindness.
WARNING: This preparation may cause serious inflammation of the skin in some persons and a preliminary test should always be carried out to determine whether or not special sensitivity exists. To test: small area of skin behind the ear or on the inner surface of the forearm should be cleansed using either soap and water or alcohol and a small quantity of the eyebrow tint as prepared for use should be applied to the area and allowed to dry. After 24 hours the area should be washed gently with soap and water. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent it is usually assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. The test should be carried out before each application. On no account should this be used on EYELASHES as severe inflammation of the eye or blindness may result.
This product can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions.
This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase the risk of allergy
Brows shall not be colored if the consumer:
- Has a rash on the face
- Has experienced any reaction after coloring hair or brows
- Has experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henna" tattoo in the past
Wear suitable gloves. Contains phenylenediamines, which releases hydrogen peroxide.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed, get medical help immediately.
- Do not get product into the eyes. If accidental contact occurs, flush immediately with water and consult a physician if irritation persists.
- Do not use this product if there are any breaks in the skin around the brow.
- Do not use metal bowls or combs.
- Do not use brow epilators before applying.
- Do not save or reuse any leftover tint.
- Always conduct the allergy sensitivity test prior to use.