- All-In-One Brow Tint Kit: A gentle powder and developer formulation specifically designed to carefully create full and defined brows with ease and accuracy. The kit includes: 1 powder tint 8.5 g, 1 conditioning developer 30mL, 1 reusable plastic tray, 1 reusable spoolie, and 1 reusable spatula for mixing. Your one-stop-shop for creating your dream on-fleek brows!
- Salon-Quality Tinted Brows: Now you can have the attractive, bold eyebrows you've always wanted without spending too much time and money on salon treatments. This brow tint permanently colors and shapes your eyebrows, covering all hair including short, thin, and gray hairs. A new home product that gives you salon-finish brows at half the cost!
- Easy and Convenient to Use: It doesn't matter if your brow hair is short or sparse! The brow tint works well on both types of brows! mix the powder with the developer to create your own custom tint color, apply, wait ten minutes, and then wipe away any excess color for perfectly defined arches! With no tools necessary except for an eyebrow brush for application.
- Everyday, On-the-Go Brows: Don't have time to fuss over your makeup daily? Ardell's got you! The innovative powder brow tint and developer allows you to create dark, defined, stunning eyebrows (even without a steady hand) that last up to two weeks without smudging, fading, or running. Your go-to for your daily perfect arches!
3 Easy Steps: MIX / APPLY / SHAPE
a. Prepare brows by washing with soap and water. Dry thoroughly.
a. Squeeze a pea sized amount of the conditioning developer into the plastic mixing tray.
b. Shake the tint bottle 3-4 times into the developer and use the plastic spatula to thoroughly mix the tint until it is a smooth consistency.
3. Apply the mixture generously to one brow at a time using the small brush provided for a precise application. Be sure to apply the mixture in the shape of your desired brow and to clean up around the edges to avoid accidental staining of the skin.
a. Set a timer for 10 minutes after application is completed.
b. Once the processing time is complete, remove the color from the brow area with a damp towel. Allow eyebrows to dry thoroughly to see the color results.
c. If a slightly darker color is needed, reapply brow tint and process for another 3-5 minutes.
d. Remove with a damp towel.
e. Discard any unused material. Do not attempt to store or re-use after application.
Conditioning Developer Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Xantham Gum DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Color Powder Ingredients: Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, m-Aminophenol Sulfate, 2,4 - Diaminophenoxyethanol Sulfate, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene
WARNING: this product is NOT intended for use on eyelashes. To do so may cause blindness.
This product can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions.
This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase the risk of allergy
Brows shall not be colored if the consumer:
- Has a rash on the face
- Has experienced any reaction after coloring hair or brows
- Has experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henna" tattoo in the past
Wear suitable gloves. Contains phenylenediamines, which releases hydrogen peroxide.