Wake up to fluttery, full lashes every day without the salon expense. Naked Extensions apply effortlessly in minutes and last up to 2 weeks. These beautifully-crafted, knot-free individuals blend in seamlessly while adding soft 3D volume and length. So natural, no one will be able to tell these lashes are not your own. Tailor the result with 3 different lengths. Boost the entire lash line or fill gaps with fullness. Create a cat eye flare by placing longer pieces at the outer corner. Subtle or bold, you’re the boss. Bring home the closest you’ll come to custom salon extensions in a DIY kit.
• Start-to-finish, at-home, DIY extensions kit
• Most similar to salon-applied extensions
• Soft 3D volume and length
• Delicate, multi-dimensional curl
• Knot-free for seamless blending & believable results
• Customize with 56 individual lashes in short, medium & long lengths
• Includes waterproof Ardell LashTite Adhesive in Clear,
Lash-Free Remover and pointed tip Tweezers
• Our longest wear—up to 2 weeks
• Lash-on-lash application eliminates contact with skin
• Applies effortlessly with the same over-lash technique
used for extensions in salons
• Simple-to-use system, easy instructions
• Soft, tapered, cruelty-free fibers
• Designed for experienced users
Directions: Before applying individual lashes, thoroughly clean your natural eyelashes and eyelids so they are makeup and oil free.
1. Pour 2-3 drops of lash adhesive into the adhesive pocket. Tightly close bottle to prevent spills or drying out of adhesive.
2. Gently remove Individual
lash from tray using tweezers.
3. Dip individual lash base into LashTite™ Adhesive.
4. Place over natural lashes where desired. Be sure
to adhere lashes only to the natural hair and not the skin.
Removal: Individual lashes are easily removed by using specially formulated LashFree™ Remover. Remove individual lashes from one eye at a time.
Place tissue underneath your upper lashes. Dip a cotton swab into the LashFree™ Remover. Gently stroke along the lash line until adhesive softens.
Remove lashes without pulling. Repeat if necessary.
Pro Tip: Apply just a few lashes on sparse areas for a natural look or across the entire lash line for a fuller look.
Never pull or tug
at lashes as this may cause loss of lashes. Never apply individual lashes to eyelids. Never apply adhesive to eyelids.
CAUTION: Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, hold eyelid open and flush with water. See a physician
immediately. Do not break, incinerate, or store over 120 °F. FLAMMABLE - do not use near heat or open flame