An innovative new way to apply your favorite faux lashes !
You’ll love Ardell’s Natural 105 lash clusters! Light volume with just the right length and outer flare. The Natural 105 lash clusters blend well with your own lashes for a positively flirtatious flared lash profile.
Take your eye makeup to the next level, X-tended Wear 105 lash clusters allow you to customize the lash sections specifically to your eye shape and preferred lash style. Maybe you want extra flare on the edge or a longer center length. Whatever way you choose to customize your lashes, you will find the lash system so easy to use for comfortable and natural looking lashes. A game changing salon extension system in the comfort of your home at a very affordable cost.
Try Natural 105 lash clusters to see and feel the Ardell difference!
Lovely Natural Texture: The Ardell Natural 105 lash clusters are made with 100% sterilized human hair. Natural lash fibers are arranged intricately in a gentle crisscross pattern. The Natural 105 lash clusters offer a flawless comfortable cotton band, perfect for under lash placement.
Easy 5 Step Application:
1. Use the micro mascara wand to apply adhesive to a small section of the underside of your lash that is the same width as the cluster. Begin adhesive application near the natural lash root and extend to mid-lash. DO NOT apply adhesive on waterline or lash tips.
2. Gently detach a cluster from the tray. Use the lash applicator to hold the cluster by its lash tips and apply it near the root of the underside of the natural lash.
3. Once the cluster is attached to the natural lash, use the lash applicator to gently clamp the cluster onto natural lashes.
4. Repeat steps 1-3, working your way from the outer to inner corner of the eye and using clusters in descending order. Trim excess lash from lash cluster if necessary.
5. When all clusters have been applied, clamp each one again to promote long-lasting wear.
1. Lightly saturate a cotton swab with the lash adhesive remover and gently swipe it underneath lash clusters.
2. Using your fingertips, gently massage remover onto clusters while avoiding contact with your eyes. Carefully slide— do not pull — clusters from natural eyelashes.
3. Once clusters are removed, gently rinse eyes with water to remove residue.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. AVOID DIRECT CONTACT WITH EYES. PRODUCT SHOULD NOT BE INGESTED.