- Glam Lashes On Lock: Your good lookin’ faux lash masterpiece is here to stay! Get a worry-free, reliable individual lash fit with Ardell’s LashTite® Adhesive, Dark. Lasts up to 2 weeks of non-stop glam lash looks! Perfectly beautiful results each and every time. dip your individual lashes into a single LashTite® drop. Waterproof too, you can stay fabulous as you bawl with your besties all night to the latest tearjerker movie. You don’t have to worry about your falsies falling off ever again!
- Applies and Dries Dark: Sultry depth and dimension! Give a breathtaking and elegant vibe dripping with mystery. The Ardell LashTite® Adhesive - Dark applies and dries on your lash line with a deep black finish. Get the most expressive and engaging eye makeup look with no effort at all!
- For Serious Lash Lovers: Take your lash game to new heights with the Ardell LashTite®, Dark. This medical-grade individual false lash glue is designed with beauty pros in mind. Are you up for it? Use this effective adhesive for you and your friends if you’re confident with your lash skills. You can bring a bottle with you on your next lash studio visit your trusted expert can use this on your lashes. You only deserve the best whether you’re a pro or a beginner. Try it today you can feel and experience the LashTite® difference.
- Skin-safe Adhesive Formula: Get exactly the lash style you want without sacrificing comfort and safety. The LashTite® Adhesive, Dark gives you exquisitely breathtaking results without harming your skin. This is all thanks to its gentle yet effective formula. Free from harmful ingredients. Feel brand new confidence as you walk down life’s runway with power and grace!
1. Before applying lashes, thoroughly clean your natural eyelashes and eyelids so they are completely makeup and oil free.
2. Pour 2-3 drops of adhesive onto small piece of foil. Tightly close bottle to prevent spills or drying out of adhesive.
3. Gently remove lashes from tray using tweezers near knotted end and pull from tray. Dip knotted end of lash into adhesive.
4. Place lash on top of your natural lash with the knotted end as close to your eyelid as possible. Apply more lashes for desired look.