- Real-looking Magnetic Falsies Kit: Everything you need for a light and natural lash look in one handy package. Includes 1 pair of light volume, medium length Ardell Lash 110 that features staggered lengths that gives a full and fluffy texture and a 0.12-ounce tube of an easy-to-use magnetic liquid lash liner.
- Classic and Elegant: The Ardell 110 Lash features a rounded lash profile that’s longer on the center and teases as it gets shorter on the inner and outer corners. Opens up your eyes and lifts the appearance of your own lashes without overpowering their natural allure.
- Gentle and Reliable Magnetic Lash Hold: Would you believe you can have gorgeous, irresistible lashes in just a few minutes? All you have to do is carefully line your lashes with the Ardell Magnetic Liquid Lash Liner then attach the 110 lashes while it’s still a bit tacky. Simple and straightforward, you’re done! Now. go out there full of confidence and charm.
- Out of Sight: Ardell’s Invisiband® gives you a flawless lash fit that we bet you’ve never experienced before. Stop spending hours and hours primping and fussing just to hide your false lash bands. Get it right in just one go! Enjoy a safe and secure hold with the Lash 110s 3 micro magnets. Weightless and oh-so-comfortable on the eyelids too!
- Apply two coats of Magnetic Liquid Liner along the upper lash line.
- Place Magnetic Lashes on Magnetic Liquid Liner while liner is still semi-wet and gently press down to secure.
To remove Magnetic Liquid Liner, gently wipe an oil-based makeup remover over closed eyelids until clean.
Apply on clean & dry lids. For best results, use primer prior to application. If you need to re-position Magnetic Lashes once the Magnetic Liquid Liner has dried, slowly peel off lashes and gently remove any Magnetic Liquid Liner from band/magnets, taking care not to detach magnets from the lash band. Re-apply fresh coats of Magnetic Liquid Liner before re-attaching Magnetic Lashes.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If you have a pre-existing eye condition, consult your physican before use. DIscontinue use and consult your doctor if irritation occurs. Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not wear magnetic lashes or eyeliner in or near an MRI machine.