- Semi-Clustered, Lengthy Fibers: Toss those lengthening mascara brushes. Save time acing your look! These wispies are made with long and slightly bunched fibers that easily transform your eyes to a more dramatic, stand-out look. Because of its expertly made design, you can also quickly customize the strips by sniping the edge. Stays in place. All day comfort, with a free and easy vibe even with the longest fibers on! Life is short - let your lashes be long!
- Feathery, Dramatic Volume: The ultimate volume and drama that could quite possibly get you out of trouble(or into). This amazing pair of faux lashes has va-va-voom volume and intense black fibers that create a louder and bolder look. Soft to look at and fuses seamlessly with your natural hairs making it feel like they grew from your lash line. Finish them with black eyeliner and you got that dramatic, smokey eye look!
- Wider, Rounded Lash Style: It’s best for your small eyes! Longer fibers are placed in the center of the strips and shorter ones on the inner and outer corners giving a more open-eye and brighter effect to your eyes. Keeps a stylish vibe while remaining natural in appearance. Plus they're extra lightweight, easy to apply and comfortable to wear.
- Undetectable, Invisible Lash Band: Designed with an uncluttered finish and comfort for extended wear in mind. The lash bands are Ardell’s signature Invisiband® - clear, soft but durable materials that let you stay worry-free throughout the day. Fashioned perfectly to contour fit any eye shape without feeling too heavy on the lids, Nothing to hold you back from having that awesome and lash-o-holic day!
1. Align the lash band with your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if required.
2. Apply a thin line of lash adhesive to the lash band and wait for 30 seconds until the adhesive becomes tacky.
3. Place the lash band as close to your natural lash line as possible and gently press down to secure.
To remove, simply peel off the lash from the outer edge and carefully remove adhesive from the band to reuse.