- Naturally Gorgeous Falsies: Natural and fine! The Ardell Lash Contour 372 is exactly what you need to get that ‘Yours But Better” lash look. The Lash Contour 372 from Ardell features a balanced and gradual lash volume and medium-length fibers. If you’re used to lashes that just fall flat after just a few hours, the time for change is now! Try the Lash Contour 372 right now to see and feel the difference! Everything you need in one convenient pack.
- Balanced Round Lash Profile: The Ardell Lash Contour 372 features a balanced, round silhouette with expertly placed volume and length that adds dramatic definition to your lash line. Contoured to bring out the shape of your eyes. Get deep, expressive eyes that sparkle all night long!
- Lash Liner and Adhesive Combo: If you can apply liner, you can apply lashes. Each Ardell Lash Contour 372 pack includes a bottle of DUO® Line It, Lash it. Effortless false lash application every single time! The 2-in-1 DUO® Line It, Lash It comes out of its container as a lash adhesive and dries into a bold, dark eyeliner. Safe and gentle, it's latex and paraben-free too!
- Secure and Relaxed Fit: The Ardell Lash Contour 372 is fitted with the patented Invisband® lash band technology. That means you’ll get a relaxed and seamless lash fit. Be calm and confident knowing that Ardell’s Invisiband® will stay in place. Lash bands so light, comfy, and invisible, you’ll forget you’re wearing falsies.
Easy 3-Step Application:
1. To check fit align band with natural lash line. Trim excess if necessary.
2. Apply 2 coats of adhesive eyeliner along the upper lash line.
3. Place false lashes on adhesive eyeliner while liner is still semi-wet and gently press down to secure.
• To remove lashes, gently peel off lash strip starting at the outer corner.
• To remove adhesive eyeliner, gently wipe oil based makeup remover over closed eyelids until clean.
Quick Tips: Apply on clean and dry lids. For best results, use primer prior to application. If you need to reposition lashes once adhesive eyeliner has dried, slowly peel off lashes, clean residue and reapply fresh coat of adhesive eyeliner.