Easy 3-Step Application:
1. To check fit align band with natural lash line. Trim excess if necessary.
2. Apply 2 coats of adhesive eyeliner along the upper lash line.
3. Place false lashes on adhesive eyeliner while liner is still semi-wet and gently press down to secure.
• To remove lashes, gently peel off lash strip starting at the outer corner.
• To remove adhesive eyeliner, gently wipe oil based makeup remover over closed eyelids until clean.
Quick Tips: Apply on clean and dry lids. For best results, use primer prior to application. If you need to reposition lashes once adhesive eyeliner has dried, slowly peel off lashes, clean residue and reapply fresh coat of adhesive eyeliner.