- Signature Ardell Wispies™ Style: Ardell’s beloved Wispies™ style and form now in magnetic strip lashes! Mid-volume, long-length lash fibers handcrafted intricately into a real-looking, natural crisscrossing pattern. Enjoy next-level feathery, fullness.
- Classic Lash Look: Longer in the center and shorter on the inner & outer core, open up your eyes with a classic rounded profile. Big, bright, beautiful eyes in an instant! Dare to go bold with lashes so gorgeous, expressive, and seductive eyes!
- Positively Magnetic: If you’re particularly to lash adhesives or would rather not deal with them at all, these Ardell Magnetic Wispies™ are perfect for you. No mess, no fuss! Just apply your favorite magnetic gel or liquid liner onto your lash line and let the 3 micro magnets in the lash band snap into place. There you go! All dolled up and glam, ready for a wild night out with friends!
- Subtle Fit: Flawless lash lines from now on! We’re sure you’ll love how Ardell’s Invisiband® blends...well, invisibly onto your natural lashes for the most undetectable, natural, and oh-so-comfortable fit! Reusable too, just keep them neatly in their case until your next wear. Keep ‘em guessing whether you’re wearing falsies or not.
1. Align the lash band with your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if required.
2. Apply two coats of Gel or Liquid Magnetic Liner along the upper lash line.
3. Place Magnetic Lashes on Magnetic Gel or Liquid Liner while liner is still semi-wet and gently press down to secure.
To remove, use your index finger & thumb and carefully slide top and bottom magnets away from each other, one by one. Do not pull lashes straight off.
CARE: To extend the life of the lashes, gently swipe band with makeup remover, pat dry, and store in tray when not in use.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. Consult your doctor before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any irritation occurs. Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not use magnetic lashes or magnetic liner in or near an MRI machine.