- Graceful Ballerina Nails: Get next-level nail beauty with the Ardell Nail Addict Natural Ballerina Multipack! Features just the right length with an elegant ballerina style shape that tapers lovingly to a striking squared tip. Subtle but with a touch of irresistible elegance. Imagine wearing these beauties on your wedding day or perhaps on a warm, sunny holiday at the beach!
- Customize It: Endlessly beautiful possibilities! Get pretty nails done your way with the Ardell Nail Addict Natural Ballerina Multipack. These lovely false nails feature a neutral tone and natural contours. Now, it’s even easier to let your imagination take over! Always get it right whether you’re going for something simple or all-out glam!
- Full False Nail Kit: You got it! It’s all right here for you. The Nail Addict Natural Ballerina Multipack by Ardell is a complete artificial nail kit. This means you can get super sexy nail looks no matter where you are, at home, or on the go. Includes 108 full-cover Natural Ballerina nails, Ardell Professional nail glue, a mini nail file for shaping, and a handy manicure stick.
- Simple Steps: Get ready in minutes, not hours! Work on getting your nails nice and pretty so easily with the Ardell Nail Addict Natural Ballerina Multipack. Just get your nails clean and buffed, apply a thin layer of glue on the nail surface, and press on a matching Natural Ballerina nail for 10-15 seconds. Shape and style with the mini nail file. That’s it! Who knew getting fab nails is this easy? Spend more time enjoying life to the fullest instead of lining up all day at the nail salon!
1. Clean and lightly buff nail.
2. Select a nail tip that fits your natural nail.
3. Apply a thin layer of glue to natural nail.
4. Place nail tip over natural nail and hold firmly for 10-15 seconds.
If needed, file nails to desired length and shape.
Soak in acetone polish remover until adhesive dissolves. Do not break or peel off nails.
Warning: BONDS SKIN INSTANTLY. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, MOUTH, AND SKIN. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. Do not apply to damaged or infected nails. Eyelid bonding: consult a physician. Skin bonding: soak and ease apart gently. Not for use in the area of the eye.