- Champagne Charmed: Leave your inhibitions behind and enjoy every moment with the Ardell Nail Addict Champagne Ice! A bubbly combination of matte frosted champagne and reflective geometric faceted chrome foil nails. Specially selected nails also receive VIP treatment to make them pop with gorgeous crystal accents. Perfect to wow the cocktail party crowd when paired with your little black dress!
- Only The Best: A premium faux nail experience like no other! Get a sparkly, eye-catching nail look with Ardell’s Champagne Ice nail kit. This total glam nail package is a part of the Ardell Nail Addict Premium collection. This set features expertly designed nails that feature exciting colors, beautiful accents, and creative nail art. You’re sure to find something to match your every mood and indulge your every beauty whim!
- Complete Fake Nail Kit: Sit back and relax! We got it from here, girl. The Ardell Nail Addict Champagne Ice has everything you need for instantly beautiful nails! Includes 24 scintillating Champagne Ice nails, Ardell Professional Nail Glue, a convenient mini nail file, and a cuticle stick. Work it!
- Easy and Reliable Wear: Are you always anxious about your false nails falling off? Get a dependable false nail fit effortlessly with the Ardell Nail Addict Premium Champagne Ice. Enjoy up to over a week of worry-free fit so you can enjoy life to the fullest. So easy to apply! Just clean and buff your nails, apply glue on the nail surface, then press on a matching Champagne Ice nail for 10-15 seconds. Use a mini nail file to achieve desired nail shape and style. That’s it!
1. Clean and lightly buff nail.
2. Select a nail tip that fits your natural nail.
3. Apply a thin layer of glue to natural nail.
4. Place nail tip over natural nail and hold firmly for 10-15 seconds.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and skin. Do not apply to damaged or infected nails
Bonds skin instantly. If skin is bonded: soak and ease apart gently
NOT FOR USE IN EYE AREA. If eyelids are bonded: consult a physician immediately.
PAO (period after opening) = 6 months