- Medium Length and Volume: You'll fall head over heels for this beautifully crafted, fuller-but-not-too-thick, exciting addition to your lash faves. The tapered tips and curvy sides make it sexy and sultry while the bending feature allows the lashes to seamlessly fit on your natural lash line. The fullness of the faux mink fiber makes you wonder why you'd ever need any other styles. Not your typical mink lashes. For stunning lash and liner looks that will captivate those around you!
- Criss-cross, Flared Design: Fill in some sparse corners of your lashes and enhance the fullness. These lashes are specially designed with shorter at the inner corner and longer at the outer part of your eye. Ideal for contouring your eyes for a more dramatic look! The flared lash style combined with the crisscross arrangement of the fibers enhances your eyes perfectly giving you that sexy but dolly effect. Bet you’d never want to take them off even after the party!
- Dual Purpose Lash Glue: Twice the lash fun with Duo Line it Lash it two-in-one! Duo’s Line It Lash It is a new concept of magnetic lash adhesive made with a non-irritating formula that lets your eyes look bigger but still looks natural. Not a lash glue, this one is made for an all-day hold of magnetic lashes! It doubles as a black eyeliner! Boasting with an intense black shade that can be applied using the thinly shaped brush that comes with it. Effortlessly ace a cat-eye look even if it’s your first time! Incredibly easy to use especially if you want to be ready on time!
- Long-lasting Invisiband: The magnetic strip lashes feature clear lash bands for clean coverage and end-to-end magnetic coverage that holds tight with no visible magnets insight. With this magnetic eyeliner, you will be ready to go from the early morning commute to late-night parties. This eyeliner can definitely hold your makeup through sweat and even you shed happy tears!
1. Align the lash band with your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if required.
2. Apply two coats of DUO Line It Lash It along the upper lash line.
3. Apply lashes on semi-wet liner and gently press down to secure.
REMOVAL: Gently peel off lashes and remove liner residue from the band. Store in tray for reuse. To remove liner, gently wipe an oil-based makeup remover over closed eyelids until clean.
CARE: To extend the life of these lashes, store lashes in tray when not in use.