Lashes are not tested on animals
This varies from style to style.
This varies by user, however, with proper care, lashes can be worn multiple times.
Lashes can be cleaned by wiping the band and lashes with a gentle eye makeup remover. After cleaning, replace the lashes back on to the tray and re-wear.
Lashtite is a semi-permanent adhesive that requires a solution called Lash Free to safely remove from the lid. Lashgrip is a temporary adhesive that can be used daily and can be removed using an oil based makeup removed or by gently tugging lash off.
While our Ardell LashGrip adhesive has both latex and formaldehyde, our new Ardell Brush-On Adhesive infused with Rosewater and Biotin does not have either latex or formaldehyde. This formula is available in both clear and dark shades.
Gently lift lash from lash try using fingers or tweezers. Be sure not to pull the lash as it may break lash hairs off or bend the band in an awkward position making the lashes unusable.
- Hold skin taut near temple. Place other hand on outer corner of lash and gently pull lash towards the inner corner of eye
- No damage is done to the natural lash because lash adheres to skin not natural lashes.
- Use makeup remover pads to remove excess adhesive/makeup on skin
- Remove adhesive from lash band and replace the lash in its original tray
Store lashes on their original tray.
Ardell Wispies and Demi Wispies are our bestselling lashes. They are universally flattering and feature an Invisiband® for a seamless look and comfortable wear.
Additional information on Ardell Wispies
- The original feathered lash
- Invisiband® Technology for a seamless look
- Hand-woven to mimic real lashes
- Mid-volume, graduated lengths
- Universally flattering to all eye shapes
- Ardell Demi Wispies feature a flared outer corner which visually makes eyes appear wider
- Ardell Wispies are longer in the center which creates an eye-opening effect
Ardell Individual lashes can last up to 2 weeks when applied with Ardell LashTite Individual Lash adhesive. Ardell Individuals can also easily be applied with Ardell Lashgrip or Duo Striplash adhesive for 1 day wear.
Ardell striplash adhesive can take up to 30 seconds to become tacky.
There could be various reasons as to why eyes are swollen after removing lashes. One could be allergic to adhesive, lash fibers, etc. Please consult your physician.
Yes, there is a chance you will lose a few lashes. However, that is normal and to be expected since lashes tend to shed naturally.
If you feel poking from strip lashes that is an indication that your false lash is too wide for your natural eye shape. Please trim lashes preferably from the outer corner (to keep its style and design) for a more comfortable fit.
Lashes are handmade, so there may be a slight variance from lash to lash.
A winged lash or even a round lash for eye opening effect compliments an oval/almond eye. One can also try our classic wispies lash for a more universal approach.
Any demi lash is a good option since demi lashes will have a shorter band width. Also, baby wispies or any lighter styles will be suitable. Keep in mind, any lash of your choice can be trimmed from outside for a custom fit.
Knotted Individuals have a larger surface base so maybe easier for beginners to maneuver and place lash along lash line. Also it may be easier for adhesive coverage as opposed to knot free. Knot-free individuals will provide a more seamless look.
It’s not recommended to use LashTite with strip lashes. LashTite Adhesive was formulated to give longer lasting results for individual lashes only (2-4 weeks). For removal, LashFree Remover will dissolve this long lasting adhesive. LashTite Adhesive should be used on individual lashes only, and should not touch the skin.
Align band with natural lash line to check fit. Trim excess if necessary. Apply a thin line of adhesive along band. Wait 30 seconds to set. Secure lash by laying on the center of eye and then laying each end down along lash line. Please refer to any and all lash packaging for Easy 3-step application as well.
The ingredient list for each product is listed on its respective product page on the website.
Ultra Opaque lipstick has an extreme matte finish and Hydra lipstick has a dewy, high-shine finish.
The Headliner is the only waterproof eyeliner.
Green neutralizes redness to banish blemishes, Lavender cancels yellow tones and brightens skin tone and Peach disguises dark circles and evens skin-tone.
Cameraflage is a full coverage formula foundation and delivers a dewy complexion. Photo Face is a medium coverage foundation with a mattifying formula.
The Camouflage concealer is formulated to work with our Camouflage foundation and it’s numbered to be paired with the corresponding foundation. Camouflage Concealer 1.0 works with Camouflage foundation 1.0.
No, we currently do not have a chart of the differences. The Camouflage & Photoface concealers is great for under dark under eye circles, blemishes and redness. You can also use Camerflage Correctors to neutralize problem areas.
We currently do not offer brushes.
Yes, your natural lashes have a shedding cycle so there are chances that some lashes may be naturally shedding while you remove your mascara.
The setting powder sets your makeup and extends the wear. It also reduces any unneeded shine.
Please refer to the PAO (Period After Opening) symbol on the label of your product. It resembles a jar with the lid open. It will have a number showing how many months the product is recommended for use after it has been opened. For example if the symbol reads (18M) the product is good for 18 months. The best way to store your makeup is in a cool or room-temperature setting.
In Her Prime face primer creates a smooth canvas for your foundation. It’s slightly tinted to help even out your complexion.
The Mattellic Lip Crème is long wear but not smudge proof. It applies creamy and sets matte. The Metallic Lip Gloss is a non-sticky formula that moisturizes your lips.
LASH APPLICATION PREP
- Make sure all of your other makeup is applied before applying striplashes!
- Remove lash from the tray by gently peeling the strip from the outer edge, never from the inner corner.
Things to be careful about: be sure not to pull, as lash fibers may break off. Also, make sure you don't bend the band in an awkward position, as this will cause the striplashes to sit incorrectly and make them unusable.
- Measure by resting lashes on top of your eyelid, making sure that the lash fits from corner to corner. If needed, trim lash at the outer corner, the end closest to your ear. This retains the natural gradation of lash fibers across the band.
LASH ADHESIVE APPLICATION
- Apply a thin line of adhesive along the entire lash band. You can use the back of your tweezers or a disposable applicator to thin out and evenly distribute adhesive across the lash band.
Make sure you apply adhesive to both ends of the lash to prevent your lashes from lifting.
- Wait for about 30 seconds to allow the adhesive to become tacky (sticky). If you apply your lashes too soon, the adhesive might still be too wet and slippery on the lid.
STRIP LASH APPLICATION
- Hold the lash at both ends and “prime” the lash by bending it to reinforce the “C” curve, so that it lays on your natural lash line with ease.
- Using tweezers or your fingers, hold the lash band in the center (this gives you the most control!). Place and gently press down on the lash band at the base of your natural lash line, right above your real lashes.
- Once you've applied the lash to the center of your lash line, move on and tack down the outer corner next, to ensure the lash is covering the entire outer corner. Finally, press down on the inner corner.
You have about 15-20 seconds to adjust lashes as needed before the adhesive fully sets!
STRIP LASH REMOVAL
- Lashes should be removed every night after wear.
Hold skin taut near the temple and use the other hand to remove lash from outer corner and pull towards the inner corner of your eye.
- Remove old adhesive from lash band and replace lashes in their original tray. Lashes are reusable for several wears and are best kept in their original lash tray and container.
- Use makeup remover pads to remove any adhesive/makeup residue on skin.