- "Energetic Abstract French Nails: Elevate your nail game with the Ardell Nail Addict Abstract French! Get happily carried away with its exciting, no-bounds charm. Skip the usual! Features 4 unique nail styles that are sure to make you stand out at the jazz club or on your next art gallery visit. You get arched brown French tips and crescent brown reverse French tips on rosy pink nails. Comes with plain pink and plain black matte nails too.
- Artful Artificial Nails: Tired of boring, ordinary nail looks? Let your imagination run wild with the fresh bold style of Ardell’s Nail Addict Abstract French. A part of the Nail Addict Premium collection. Experience luscious gradients, unique color combinations, and extraordinary design.
- Total Package: Something came up? Don’t worry, we got you! Get gorgeous, out-there nails on the spot with the Ardell Nail Addict Abstract French fake nail kit. No need to drop by your nail salon. Just pop open this complete nail package. Everything you need is here! 28 dynamic Abstract French nails, Ardell nail glue, a mini nail file, and a manicure stick.
- Fast and Easy Application: Plain and simple! The Ardell Nail Addict Abstract French is the perfect choice for anyone, pro or newbie. All you have to do is clean and buff your nails. Apply a thin layer of Ardell glue on top of your natural nail. Apply a matching Ardell artificial nail right and press on for 10-15 seconds. Shape away with the mini nail file to get your desired style. You’re done! No complicated steps to follow or specialized tools are needed.
1. Clean and lightly buff nail.
2. Select a nail tip that fits your natural nail.
3. Apply a thin layer of glue to natural nail.
4. Place nail tip over natural nail and hold firmly for 10 - 15 seconds.
If needed, file nails to desired length and shape.
Soak in acetone polish remover until adhesive dissolves. Do not break or peel off nails.
Warning: BONDS SKIN INSTANTLY. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, MOUTH, AND SKIN. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. Do not apply to damaged or infected nails. Eyelid bonding: consult a physician. Skin bonding: soak and ease apart gently. Not for use in the area of the eye.