- Naturally Enhancing Cluster Lashes: Take your natural lashes to the next level with the X-Tended Wear 135 Lash Clusters! Sensational texture for days, get super glam yet delicate lash looks that bring out your fun and flirty side. Sweet and passionate glances all around with a lash look that’s uniquely yours!
- Complete Lash Tool Set: No need to go on a mad dash around the beauty store and spend a lot of money just to get THE perfect lash look. The Ardell X-Tended Wear Lash System Kit, Lash 135 has it all for you. Each pack includes 2 pairs of the Ardell Lash 135 Cluster Lashes, 2 small 0.035-ounce bottles containing lash adhesive and remover, an ergonomic lash applicator and a spoolie brush.
- Long-Lasting Falsies Experience: Get up to 6 days of fabulous lash excellence! The Ardell’s X-Tended Wear Lash 135 Kit features a new, innovative system that keeps your cluster lashes fresh, gorgeous and safe to use for longer. No irritation and discomfort, just consistently great lash looks! Get yours now and feel the Ardell X-Tended Wear difference!
- Effortless Application: Why go to an expensive lash studio when you can be your very own faux lash pro right at home? All you need to do is attach the X-Tended Wear Lash Clusters right under your lashes by following a simple guide on the product packaging. Removing them is a breeze too. Stop spending countless hours in front of the mirror trying so hard to get perfect lashes, it’s time to just go out there and have fun!
Easy 5 Step Application:
1. Use the micro mascara wand to apply adhesive to a small section of the underside of your lash that is the same width as the cluster. Begin adhesive application near the natural lash root and extend to mid-lash. DO NOT apply adhesive on waterline or lash tips.
2. Gently detach a cluster from the tray. Use the lash applicator to hold the cluster by its lash tips and apply it near the root of the underside of the natural lash.
3. Once the cluster is attached to the natural lash, use the lash applicator to gently clamp the cluster onto natural lashes.
4. Repeat steps 1-3, working your way from the outer to inner corner of the eye and using clusters in descending order. Trim excess lash from lash cluster if necessary.
5. When all clusters have been applied, clamp each one again to promote long-lasting wear.
1. Lightly saturate a cotton swab with the lash adhesive remover and gently swipe it underneath lash clusters.
2. Using your fingertips, gently massage remover onto clusters while avoiding contact with your eyes. Carefully slide— do not pull — clusters from natural eyelashes.
3. Once clusters are removed, gently rinse eyes with water to remove residue.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. AVOID DIRECT CONTACT WITH EYES. PRODUCT SHOULD NOT BE INGESTED.