Got a flare for the dramatic? So do we. Swoop it out in our deluxe new magnetic + faux mink 811 striplash! The so-soft faux mink hair fibers feature finely tapered ends and the flared, winged out style create the perfect cat-eye beauty look.
- Medium volume, medium length
- Flared, winged out lash style: shorter at the inner corner and longer at the outer corner
- Accented on the outer ends for more definition on the end
- Fine, tapered ends
- Knot-Free Invisiband® provides an undetectable lash band and the most comfortable wear
1. Apply two coats of Magnetic Gel or Liquid Liner along the upper lash line.
2. Place Magnetic Lashes on Magnetic Liner while liner is still semi-wet.
3. Gently press down to secure.
1. Gently peel off Magnetic Lashes and remove Magnetic Gel or Liquid Liner residue from the band/magnets, taking care not to detach magnets from band.
2. Store in tray for reuse.
3. To remove Magnetic Gel Liner, gently wipe an oil-based makeup remover over closed eyelids until clean.
Apply on clean & dry lids. For best results, use primer prior to application. If you need to reposition Magnetic Lashes once the Magnetic Liner has dried, slowly peel off lashes and gently remove any Magnetic Liner from band/magnets, taking care not to detach magnets from the lash band. Reapply fresh coats of Magnetic Liner before reattaching Magnetic Lashes.