- Complete Magnetic Falsies Experience: Get those full, expressive lashes you have been craving effortlessly with the Ardell Magnetic Liquid Liner & Lash Kit, Accent 002! Each pack includes a pair of Ardell’s full volume, mid-length Magnetic Accents 002, and a 0.12-ounce tube of Ardell’s ever-dependable matte black magnetic liquid liner.
- Cat-Eyed Cutie: Celebrity cat-eyed looks in a flash! Be red-carpet-ready with the flared effect of the Ardell Magnetic Accent 002 faux lashes. Accent lash style means they’re half the width of normal falsies so you can enjoy dramatic, dreamy lashes without going overboard.
- Bye-Bye Adhesive: Ever asked for false lash adhesive at the line for the bathroom at the club? Embarrassing right? Well, with the Ardell Magnetic Matte Black Magnetic Liquid, that’s not going to be a problem anymore. Long-lasting and reliable, now you can have tons of fun being your best self without worrying about your falsies falling off. Latex and Paraben-free too so you’ll have fewer chances of irritation.
- Undetectable Fit: You only deserve the best! Ardell’s patented Invisband® lash band technology makes sure you’ll have a flawless, comfortable, and virtually invisible fit! Everyone will be shocked to know you’re even wearing falsies. Weightless and wonderful, won’t wear down your eyelids tired!
- Apply two coats of Magnetic Liquid Liner along the upper lash line.
- Place Magnetic Lashes on Magnetic Liquid Liner while liner is still semi-wet and gently press down to secure.
To remove Magnetic Liquid Liner, gently wipe an oil-based makeup remover over closed eyelids until clean.
Apply on clean & dry lids. For best results, use primer prior to application. If you need to re-position Magnetic Lashes once the Magnetic Liquid Liner has dried, slowly peel off lashes and gently remove any Magnetic Liquid Liner from band/magnets, taking care not to detach magnets from the lash band. Re-apply fresh coats of Magnetic Liquid Liner before re-attaching Magnetic Lashes.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If you have a pre-existing eye condition, consult your physican before use. DIscontinue use and consult your doctor if irritation occurs. Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not wear magnetic lashes or eyeliner in or near an MRI machine.