- Just Right Falsies: Lovely lash looks without going overboard! Ardell’s Magnetic MegaHold Demi Wispies™. Features medium volume and medium length that gives you a gorgeous boost of style and shape without overshadowing your natural beauty.
- Famous Demi Wispies™ Style: Oh you already know it! Get iconic lash looks with the Ardell Magnetic MegaHold Demi Wispies™. Get super lifelike lashes with their crisscross layering and full feathery texture. Blends right in with your natural lashes for a more refined fit. No more fake-looking lashes!
- Flared Fab Silhouette: Give them something to talk about! Get an effortless sexy lash game with the Ardell Magnetic MegaHold Demi Wispies™ faux lash set. This lash pair sports an exciting flared lash silhouette that starts out shorter in the inner corners and then gets romantically longer into the outer concerns. Fine cat-eye lash looks that are perfect for any occasion, event, or even to give your work outfit a touch of fine and fancy!
- Reliable and Comfy Magnetic Fit: Luxurious lash wear all the way! The Magnetic MegaHold Demi Wispies™ gives you a secure magnetic end-to-end fit that’s easy on the eyes. So easy to apply, just follow a few simple steps and you’re good to go. Best when used with DUO® Line It, Lash It 2-in-1 adhesive and liner solution.
1. Align the lash band with your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if required.
2. Apply two coats of DUO Line It Lash It along the upper lash line.
3. Apply lashes on semi-wet liner and gently press down to secure.
REMOVAL: Gently peel off lashes and remove liner residue from the band. Store in tray for reuse. To remove liner, gently wipe an oil-based makeup remover over closed eyelids until clean.
CARE: To extend the life of these lashes, store lashes in tray when not in use.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If you have a pre-existing eye condition, consult your physican before use. DIscontinue use and consult your doctor if irritation occurs. Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not wear magnetic lashes or eyeliner in or near an MRI machine.