- Enchanting Purple False Nails: Get otherworldly charm with the Ardell Nail Addict Premium Artificial Nail Set Marble Purple Ombré! This lovely set features an exciting combination of smoky purple marble and matte white-to-purple ombré nails with purple crystal embellishments on select ones. Turn the glam factor way up with nails so fine. Simply mesmerizing!
- Unapologetically Upscale: The very best! Ardell’s Marble Purple Ombré is a part of the Nail Addict Premium set. A collection focused on expressive designs, gorgeous colors, intricate patterns, and modern shapes. The perfect choice if you need something to upgrade your nail style with looks that set you apart from the rest.
- Complete Deluxe Kit: You’re in for a treat! The Ardell Nail Addict Premium Artificial Nail Set Marble Purple Ombré gets you going in no time. This complete glam nail set includes an exclusive set of tools that gives you excellent results every time. You get 24 Marble Purple Ombré nails. A bottle of Ardell Professional Nail Glue, a mini nail file, and a handy cuticle stick. Work on getting your best nail look on the spot!
- Fast and Easy: The perfect choice for the girl on the go! No, you don’t need to be a pro nail technician to get beautiful results. All you need to do is to follow a few simple steps and you’re good to go. So easy, get the nail look you want in minutes not hours. Just start with clean and buffed nails, get some glue on, and attach Marble Purple Ombré nails. Then file to your desired shape. That’s it! Now you’re ready to rock the night away!
1. Clean and lightly buff nail.
2. Select a nail tip that fits your natural nail.
3. Apply a thin layer of glue to natural nail.
4. Place nail tip over natural nail and hold firmly for 10-15 seconds.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and skin. Do not apply to damaged or infected nails
Bonds skin instantly. If skin is bonded: soak and ease apart gently
NOT FOR USE IN EYE AREA. If eyelids are bonded: consult a physician immediately.
PAO (period after opening) = 6 months